Dissapointment

My grades for the quarter are in. I wasn’t even going to look at them, and I’m still rather offended. I thought I had done well enough on that paper re-write to warrant at least an A-, or maybe even a B+. Nope. I got a B.

That left me with a 3.83 for the quarter, and lowered my overall GPA to a 3.95. I’m so offended. I worked so hard on that re-write, and she didn’t even email me after reading it to tell me what she thought so that I could at least be prepared for it.

a 3.95. I’m sickened.

Advertisements

One thought on “Dissapointment

  1. You’re being sarcastic, right? If it’s 3.95 out of 4, that’s the top 98%, leaving a failing of 2%.

    I guess you could always major in a math or science. In the sciences, your grade is less subjective. They mainly only care if you get the answer correct, which is predictable and logical (usually a set of numbers).

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s